PS3 Games price drop all now £7.50 posted

thel33ter

Retro Guru
My PS3 got nicked a while back and I've finally gotten round to/accepted I'm going to have to sell my games, most are in excellent condition, with a few having only been played once or twice.
Guitar Hero 3 comes with a guitar but no manual and I'm looking at £30, and GTA IV comes with a massive Brady Games strategy guide and will therefore cost more to post. I can offer pics of each item individually if interested.

Here are pics of each game individually http://www.flickr.com/photos/40964132@N ... 867955642/

8711860388_0d1c62a71e_h.jpg

Re: 30 odd ps3 games

What's best price you would so for all the cod games please??

Just found out that have got mw3 today.

So keen on the other two still please. Any other game that good that like cod game?

The Uncharted games are very good 3rd person shooters, and probably some of the best games released on PS3, the Orange Box includes 3 Half Life games, Team Fortress, and Portal, all of which are great fun, I also really enjoyed Tom Clancys Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, and Metal Gear Solid 4, although Metal Gear is very story based and makes almost no sense if you haven't played the previous games.

£18 for the two CODs' posted.

Will have a look at what the other games look like online

But will defo have the two for £18 please.

No worries, I'll hold off on posting them till I've heard back as to if you want any others, and have acquired some padded envelops, and I've PM'd you my Paypal account.

Hello mate, how much uncharted 2 and tony hawks please?

Can collect too, I drive virtually past bagshot when I go visit me ol' mum :)

Back