Xbox 360 Star Wars Limited Edition **with pics** REDUCED!!

SouthCoastRetro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi chaps, I have decided to sell my ultra rare Limited Edition Star Wars Xbox 360. These are very much sought after and were produced in strictly limited numbers. It includes the console, kinect sensor, controller and kinect Star Wars game (in fact everything that came with it) it is immaculate having only been used a handful of times and comes boxed.

These consoles are rather special as they have some neat design cues such as the styling and the R2-D2 sounds it makes when you power it up. You cannot buy these anymore and they fetch great money on eBay but I thought I'd like to offer it to my RetroBike brethren first (plus I don't agree with eBay's fees!)

This whats in the box.... (it's worth a watch even if you're not buying it...!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POnugb0tBHU

I have 6 games (including the kinect Star Wars in the box) that I will include.

Please bear with me for now and let me know if you are interested in the bundle, I am asking £150 plus insured tracked postage for this basically due to it's rarity and as-new condition. I may also be interested in a trade if you have a bike for sale.

wgm_1NbxLGhVZkE-2Ue5VK3dvcDezS-Xnl-of4re2TQ_zpsebdcef03.jpg

Re: Xbox 360 Star Wars Limited Edition **with pics** REDUCED

I'd forgotten all about this type bump. And please note that the games shown in the pic are not included, what is included is : Battlefield 4 (with DLC), MOH : Warfighter, Forza 4, PGR 4, Kinect sports and of course Kinect Star Wars.

Chaps, buy yourself a piece of history!

Back