'05 Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec 3dr (Petrol)

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
We're looking into the possibility of buying a diesel, as we're about to move out into the country and could do with saving a bit of cash on the commuting costs!

So, for this reason, I'm thinking about sticking our Focus up for sale. Spec is as follows:

- 2005 ('05) Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec (115ps)
- 3 Door
- Air Con
- Electric Windows
- Aquarius Blue
- 86,150 miles as I write this (average for the age is around 80,000)
- Excellent condition, both inside and out
- Excellent mechanical condition
- Full service history
- Recently had 2 x new front tyres fitted

I've literally only just decided to put it up for sale, so I don't have any photos yet. Obviously I can get some photos to anybody who might be interested. I've attached the only picture that I have for now (this is the actual car).

£2,800ono

Attachments

• 304800_2526052754410_642797435_n.jpg
    304800_2526052754410_642797435_n.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 195
We're looking into the possibility of buying a diesel, as we're about to move out into the country and could do with saving a bit of cash on the commuting costs!

Trains run every hour to and from Cardiff and the end of Bridge ;) £7.20 per week to bridgend and back or £25ish to cardiff and back.

Logic.Al":2n3wp1tv said:

Trains run every hour to and from Cardiff and the end of Bridge ;) £7.20 per week to bridgend and back or £25ish to cardiff and back.

Myself and SWMBO will both be working the same hours in the same building from the 4th March, so we'll be able to share the car which will cut down on costs one hell of a lot!

We work down in Cardiff Bay too, so the train isn't an easy option as we'd have to change at Queen Street to get to the Bay, and with only one train per hour from Cardiff - Llantwit it makes it difficult for us as we've got a dog which we need to get back for (he would already be on his own from 7.30am until 4.30pm which is about as long as we want to leave him for).

The car is the easiest option for us and with 2 of us sharing one journey it's virtually half the price of the train!

Our Focus averages between 35-37mpg which is pretty good. However the car we're looking at getting belongs to my sister, and she gets a return of between 55-59mpg so it makes more sense for us. Every little helps, as they say ;)

Back