6.75 mtr Genuine Mongolian Yurt for Sale

joe careless

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have a big yurt for sale, made in Mongolia for the uk weather. Absolutely spacious it has a 'silk' lined felt, dragon poles with dragons painted on, incredibly tough ground sheet and as an added bonus two outer canvas covers.
Ideal for hiring out for 'glamping'. It has only been up for less than a month and has been in storage ever since.
Simply put my plans are radically changed and I have to sell up a big chunk of my business.
I am asking for £4000 Ono, is how much the canvas is worth.
Pm me for pics. Cheers, Joe

Up until today I was uneducated.

I learned something new today - mongolian yurts. :cool:

Thanks

joe careless":1v8sntir said:
Pembrokeshire, St.Davids

The best place in the world!!!!

Im back there for a week in August, Caerfai Bay, been going there since I was about 4 years old (41 now), apparently its Mick Jaggers favourite holiday resort also!!

I have another Yurt which is 5mtrs across for sale too for £1800 and will do a real good combo deal fOr the lot

misteroo":2jednyb2 said:
joe careless":2jednyb2 said:
Pembrokeshire, St.Davids

Im back there for a week in August, Caerfai Bay, been going there since I was about 4 years old (41 now), apparently its Mick Jaggers favourite holiday resort also!!

Yeah you'd be surprised who I see down here, I guess you may have seen the Bikeshed.

joe careless":288vj36d said:
misteroo":288vj36d said:
joe careless":288vj36d said:
Pembrokeshire, St.Davids

Yeah you'd be surprised who I see down here, I guess you may have seen the Bikeshed.

To be honest, I don't think I have!!!!!!!.....are you in the town?..

Back