Dickes Check Shorts

Whatleymeister

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Right, I bought these on a whim over in the states but in hindsight they arent really quite my cup of tea. Tried them on twice and thats it! Probably worn for a total of 5 minutes. I believe I paid about $40 over there which is about £26 so only looking to recoup what I spent. I wont even charge you for the flight there, generous arent I ;)

Waist is a 38" (will double check later, could be a 40", I tend to fluctuate between the two), though it comes up a teeny bit snug, so would easily fit a 36" waist with a belt. Zip fly, none of that button nonsense. Described on the seam inside the waistband as Regular fit, but come up a little baggy but with a straight style cut. Slightly darker than the one in the picture here:

187218125.jpg

229098060.jpg

Bought from Tillys in one of the malls while I was there along with a hat with Jesus riding a dinosaur. I am keeping the hat.

Pics available if you want, but like I said, worn for 5 minutes so in perfect condition.

Thanks

Dan[/img]

I didn't think I was asking too much for these, but make me an offer - they are only going to sit here unused otherwise...

Great hat!
Could I check how long the shorts are please? Really like them but fear they might make my stumps look silly :oops:

Just measured these. They are 63cm from the top of the waistband down to the hem on the centre of each leg. On me, thats just past the knee.

Hope that helps!

:LOL:
That's nearer my ankle than knee I'm afraid :oops:

Thanks very much for checking anyway, look like really nice shorts, Dickies work stuff was always legendary with old engineery types for being the best there was/possibly still is :cool:

No worries mate, info is here for anyone else who might take a shine to them. They are excellent quality, but I tend to go for plain/single colour clothes rather than this, just bought them on a whim.

If anyone is tempted, please make me an offer. The worst I can say is no. Well, I could say worse, but I am not a hoodlum ;)

Back