Little Mandarin hi fi interconnects 1 left at £10

greenstiles

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Made by me, all brand new parts......see info below...
I used to make intereconnects way back in the early 90's, so after listening to many over the years and trying and buying up to the £100 mark thought i'd offer these very good budget cables, that sound better than the famous ''gotham swiss ''on ebay.
I really believe that you don't have to spend over £100 for any interconnect, don't be ripped off.

I want to offer value for money........but got 2 sets for retrobikers at £10.00 posted (proper plugs) as a special intro offer with 14 day money back if you don't like their sound. Have proper plugs exact size for cable at the rear/not like the mock up pics on other pages.

Military spec silver plated oxygen free copper wire with teflon insulation, very low capacitance. 19 silver plated strands in the centre, tight silver plated outer braid.
Sound and price are based on similar products by NVA (sound more open) and way cheaper than Rothwell river interconnects.
Another pair for sale........
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NVA-1m-SET-SO ... 3f1a4840a9

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rothwell-Rive ... 35bfdb832b

manderin%20002_zpsa6e90ac1.jpg

manderin%20003_zpsc145b739.jpg

manderin%20007_zpsa19ce83c.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Just tested this against a Black rhodium rhythm........as a modern comparison.........and the black rhodium sounds lesser next to it :shock: even i'm suprised.....this is good cable ! :cool: ..........gonna let the local hi fi shops have a listen and see if they want to buy any.......as an ebay shop would not be worth opening for just a few cables a week.

I've just received one of these cables and the quality is excellent.

The build quality is superb, as good as, if not better than the 'professional' interconnects they are replacing.

The sound quality is very good, putting my £20 interconnects to shame.

If you make these to order greenstiles, I could do with a short single one - I'll need to check the length, probably only 20cm though - its to go from my mission cd player to dac.

like this....

501735446_tp.jpg

to here...
501735391_tp.jpg

Sure i can do you a short one.........i buy it by the foot, and either do 2 foot lengths or i have an off cut left over for a 1 foot length (priced accordingly). It's very flexable, so not trouble with stiff cables not reaching round bends.

if your dac sits on top your gonna need 9 inches to make the curve and allow for the cable to bends slowly from the plugs... so 23cm..........if ok with you ?

no, it sits to the side (right hand veiwed from the rear), needs a loop from the connect next to the yellow sticker , across the sticker and into the Dac if that makes sense

ok just lets us know who long. (so you want a single digital conection, just making sure) this is tight braid coax so should be fine for digital.

Latest posts

Back