More Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ lenses - Fire red / Emerald

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Two sets of very different Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ lenses...

First up, a set of aftermarket Visionary Lenses (VL) Polarised Fire Red lenses. Some sort of liquid has clearly got on them while I was on holiday (sea water perhaps?) and it's left lots of marks to the outer lens coating of both lenses, as you can see in the photo. Now, they look bad from the outside, but the marks to the outer surface have next to no effect on vision at all when wearing the lenses (for me they have no effect on vision at all, but I want to cover myself). So they can still be used quite happily as long as you don't mind the appearance to others. I've got enough spare lenses not to worry about using this pair again but thought they might be of use to someone for a fiver posted. Lenses only, the frames in the photos are of course just for illustration.

And while I'm clearing out the red ones, I'm reminded of another set of absolutely unused and unmarked set of Walleva Polarized Emeraldine Lenses also for the Flak Jacket XLJ. They look unbelievable (even in a very bad photo!), come boxed, unused (apart from fitting), with the original lens pouch and cleaning cloth. I bought these but didn't realise that (liek the Oakley G26 lens of a similar colour) from the inside they have a purple tint. The tint is deeper at the top and lighter at the bottom and my eyes just didn't like them. Ok for medium light but not bright sunshine. £15 posted

Any questions just ask - check my feedback for lots of Oakley business.

Attachments

• flak.jpg
    flak.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,229
  • flak2.jpg
    flak2.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 1,229
  • Flak Green.jpg
    Flak Green.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1,146
Back