SOLD: iPhone 4S 16GB White IMMACULATE

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
iPhone 4S
16GB
White

EDIT - The handset is SIM free (unlocked to any UK network).

Boxed (box is in perfect condition) with all original accessories and a pair of brand new, never used Apple earphones.

Warranty expires on May 16th 2013, so there are still 8 months left on it :) (see picture below).

Handset is in perfect condition, having had a screen protector and case on it from new. There are no marks on it anywhere and it will be fully reset before it is sent.

Complete with Cygnett brushed aluminium case.

Still selling on the Apple website for £499.99

Pictures of the handset to follow tonight.

£350 posted to UK (Special Delivery)
SOLD

PayPal Gift (or buyer pays fees), or Bank Transfer please :)

main.php

Enid_Puceflange":2fveilsv said:
So,
Selling because you are in the queue for the i5 huh??

Nope. Galaxy Note 2, then perhaps the Ativ S Windows phone. I'll give the iPhone 5 a go at some point though - but don't expect to see me camped outside Cardiff Apple store any time soon ;)

ive got the note 1, hpe you have big hands lol
im a bit jealous as the note 2 has a bigger screen in the same chassis :shock: and quad core.
but let me tell you once you have used it for a week you will look at an iphone and wonder how you could even see the screen let alone whats written on it
notes rock

Chute55uk":2nxoorfh said:
ive got the note 1, hpe you have big hands lol
im a bit jealous as the note 2 has a bigger screen in the same chassis :shock: and quad core.
but let me tell you once you have used it for a week you will look at an iphone and wonder how you could even see the screen let alone whats written on it
notes rock

I got the Note 1 on release day. I'm sure that I had a bad unit (a couple of my friends have Notes and theirs are fine), because it was buggy as hell and I was constantly having to reset it, so I got rid of it and got the HTC One X which was an amazing (and I mean AMAZING) bit of kit.

We then bought an iPad back in May, so it made sense for me to get another iPhone 4S (this one), as everything syncs together so well. Photo stream rocks :)

Back