Oakley Juliet Ti and Pearl White Trench Coats

KeepItSteel

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Am selling off a couple pairs of Oakleys to raise funds. First up, a mint pair of Juilet's, barely worn (maybe twice), mint condition with only a couple of tiny blemishes on the original lenses.
Now, im not sure if these are Ltd editions or not, I have a feeling they were purchased as 'titanium' framed and they certainly look and feel titanium (are they all titanium?). If so, they seem to be fetching well in excess of £200 but im going to sell them a simply a mint pair of Juliets with grey lenses. No box or case. £125 posted.
juliet2.jpg

juliet1.jpg

2nd up, a pair of trench coats. I bought these back in around 1998 and spent an age deliberating over 'blood red' or 'pearl white'... as you can see I went white. Original grey lenses in excellent condition with only two or three fine blemishes. The frames are in excellent order, but as you can see an over exuberant uni drinking pal jumped on me and managed to snap one of the clips that hold the left arm to the frame. I've never really tried to replace the arm but on a couple of casual searches ive seen them pop up in various other colours on ePay for between £15 and £30 per arm. Im sure these still have a value to a collecter/enthusiast as they seem to go for over £150 in good condition and could even be fixed if a bit handy with a craft knife and super glue.. £60 posted.

trenchcoat3.jpg

trenchcoat2.jpg

trenchcoat1.jpg

Hey K i S...Just for info bud..looking at your they are the plasma coloured frame..

X Metal is a dark matt/dull grey

Polished is self explanitory

Plasma..is a compromise of above two

I hope the above will help prospective buyers ;)

Bump ;)

Ernie ;)

X metal is the most wanted by Collectors..plasma amd polished are equal...the overall style is iconic and they will sell ;)

Anymore help..just ask mate

Ernie ;)

Thanks Ernie :)

I saw the Trenchcoats on eBay earlier today, was close to hitting BIN until I saw the broken arm. Hey ho. GLWTS KIS.

John said:
Thanks Ernie :)

I saw the Trenchcoats on eBay earlier today, was close to hitting BIN until I saw the broken arm. Hey ho. GLWTS KIS.[/quote)

No problem John...still keeping an eye for those "trenchcoats"

Ernie ;)

Back