iPhone 3G 16Gb Black Jailbroken Unlocked £70 SOLD

daveaasmith

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
SOLD AND PAID FOR

Selling my old iPhone, its:

iPhone 3G 16Gb Black Jailbroken Unlocked

It's got the Cydia software installed from Jailbreaking it, and is unlocked to any network.

Works fine, includes a brand new battery (inc tools to fit) in case you feel the need to swap it out (I never got around to it).

Condition is good - no cracks or deep scratches to the screen, just a few lights marks. Rear is lightly scuffed from where it's sat on a desk for most of its life !

Only problem it definitely has is just one speaker works, but it's still loud.

Has the 4.2.1 OS on it, which does slow it down in my opinion, and some people choose to revert back to 3 OS which helps.

Comes on it's own - the box is long gone, you won't want my earphones (obviously) and the charger I'm keeping at work but you can get these from ebay for a couple of quid. It'll be fully charged when I send it.

£70 posted within the UK.

Attachments

• h 001.jpg
    h 001.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 292
  • h 002.jpg
    h 002.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 292
Seems like an absolute bargain ....... I bought my 3G Black Rain broken for £325 BITD :)

Shaun

Just for info these only have 1 speaker although it may look like 2 ;)

Is the phone only unlocked through cydia? So if you update the software it will re-lock again?

Very tempted.

Chris":2t5vf8l8 said:
Just for info these only have 1 speaker although it may look like 2 ;)

Is the phone only unlocked through cydia? So if you update the software it will re-lock again?

Very tempted.

I have a 3g, it wont update past 4.2.1 on it's own via iTunes, and I don't think you can go any higher via Cydia. So, it'll stay unlocked.

Back