WTD: Iphone 3gs

ultracoach

Retro Guru
Hi....usual 'girl puts phone in back pocket...goes for a wee, phone falls in toilet' scenario!
Hey ho.....but she loved that phone and wants another....any reasonably priced units out there..?
This was a week ago now and we have tried all the suggested ways to bring it back to life, but it is dead, deceased, no longer alive!
Cheers

Have you tried taking it to the apple store and using their PX fix - new phone at a massive discount? My 4 was only £160 for a new one when I sat on the screen after 18 months

:D
Cheers for that.....down to apple today, and prompt swap for a new one for £119...... I think that is amazing service ans a bargain !
Hint.....I told the girl I spoke to first truthfully what had happened, all I had done, and that I had replaced the battery.
If I wanted to use their replacement service the original battery would have to be refitted....so I said if I went and had a coffee for an hour, came back and spoke to u again saying the battery had been refitted....u would not be any the wiser whether I had or not..!
So, she thought for a second, and said lets pretend this conversation never happened, and the phone was swapped!!
So,dont fiddle with it too much....or at least do not let on!
I do like their service, brilliant.

Back