SWAP: iPhone 4 to Swap with my HTC 7 Mozart or iPad 1?

benbonty

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi All,

I'm after another iPhone 4 as I've managed to loose mine somehow. I have a HTC 7 Mozart Windows Phone in superb condition or a mint iPad 1 to trade if anyone is interested? Also I have many bikes and parts in my FS threads if that would be preferable I'm sure we could work something out!!

I may also be interested in buying an iPhone 4 in excellent condition if trades are not an option.

Thanks in advance..........

There would have to be a cash adjustment (from you!) mate, but if you're serious let me know via PM!

benbonty":3eefkxlk said:
There would have to be a cash adjustment (from you!) mate, but if you're serious let me know via PM!

It was a bit tongue-in-cheek to be honest mate as I don't have any extra cash to stump up on top and I realise that your Bonty is worth a bit more ;)

Going rate for a mint iPhone 4 16gb seems to be about £250 according to my recent gumtree/ebay resaerch.

benbonty":1716kilj said:
Going rate for a mint iPhone 4 16gb seems to be about £250 according to my recent gumtree/ebay resaerch.

Mine is a 4S, not a 4 and it's practically brand new. Still not worth quite as much as your Privateer though ;)

Back