Coleman - Multi Fuel Stove

TheGreenRabbit

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
We are offering a 15 year old coleman 2 burrner stove, they have been making this design since the 70s (if not before) and still make them now. It is used and is in gereraly good clean condition, pictures on request by e-mail. £50 + postage at cost or collection from a BN17 post code (Paypal is fine and is + 1.5% see how nice I am, I even split the cost of paypal !)

6kg standard on the royal mail website is £12.30

Manufacturer's Description
Rugged and tough 2 burner dual fuel stove that operates off unleaded petrol or Coleman Fuel. The use of Coleman’s unique dual fuel technology means that the stove is reassuringly safe, exceptionally economical, reliable and easy-to-use. It features a large pan support that is strong and robust enough to hold 2 large pans over the high-powered burners. Large, effective windshields protect the burners under windy conditions and are adjustable to angle according to the wind direction. It is the perfect appliance for a family or group camp, operating efficiently in colder conditions should the temperature drop at night. When you’re done, it conveniently packs into its self-contained carry case with a locking-latch to secure it for transport and storage.
Product Description - Camping stove:
Model: standing cooker
Type: double cooker
Fuel type: petrol or Coleman Fuel
Performance: 4225 watt
Performance:
Burning time: max. 2
Boiling time: 2:55
Size: Size (L x W x H): 46 x 29 x 12
Weight: 5300 g

http://www.coleman.eu/p-23734-unleaded- ... stove.aspx

Having sampled some at Mayhems past I can confirm that it does make smashing tea.

Back