FS/Swap: HTC One X 32GB, White, Unlocked

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I have a HTC One X in white, which is in perfect condition and unlocked to any network. It was originally an upgrade from Vodafone, however I have been using it with my O2 sim card with no problems whatsoever, and have also used it with a 3 sim card, so can confirm that it is unlocked.

It still has 23 months of the 24 months HTC Manufacturer Warranty remaining, and comes boxed with all of the original accessories.

The HTC One X is currently the most powerful smartphone on the market (and still will be even when the Samsung Galaxy SIII is released) and features include:

Tegra Quad Core 1.5ghz processor
32GB storage
1GB RAM
1280 x 720, 720p HD Screen
8mp Camera (currently praised as being "the best smartphone camera on the market today")
Android 4.0 (ICS) Operating System with HTC Sense 4.0

Here are a few reviews:

Techradar - 4.5 out of 5
T3 - 5 out of 5

It's worth noting that the reviews were written BEFORE a software update was released, which fixed the battery and screen issues that had been reported. Both of these problems are now sorted. The phone still managed to score virtually full marks, even with these 2 issues, so it can't be bad ;)

The phone is for sale for £375, which includes postage via Royal Mail Special Delivery (fully insured and trackable).
SOLD

I will also swap it for an iPhone 4S 32GB in either white or black. I realise that the iPhone isn't as well specced ( please don't try telling me that it's "better" just because the guy in the phone shop told you it was - I've owned 2 and I can promise you they're not ;) ), but I have a MacBook and soon to be an iPad, and I want to use iCloud to be able to keep all of my photos synced up.

Pics to follow later. For now, here are a couple of generic photos:

HTC%20One%20X%20white.jpg

1_HTC_One_X_35243696_620x433.jpg

Back