Dr Dre Beats Solo HD Headphones

claret73

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have my Headphones up for sale. I bought them in February of this year from Currys (Heeding the Identi Rip Offs out there)...Have used them only indoors & not much at all...I'm only selling as I think I'd prefer the in ear headphones by them. I do like these, just maybe got too used to my IPhone buds...

They are Seriously Great Headphones!!!! My music is very eclectic & these really shine with some Beaty Tunes...I'd say they are more suited to UpTempo stuff rather than acoustic or Soft Rock but still that does sound Far better than IPhone buds. I've never invested much in Hi-Fi stuff before but really do Like them for the sound & quality, just think I'm leaning to the in ear style for which I'll be looking at the Beats again...

In Black, with Soft Zipped case, 2x leads - one has the Mic on for Phone compatibility, Box (Which is some Seriously nice packaging) & information leaflets. No scratches or any damage!! The Pics have picked up the Polystyrene pattern in the light! They are a Gloss Black Finish, not mottled...
Paid £130 Looking for £90 Posted UK

Images here: http://s1033.photobucket.com/albums/a42 ... Solo%20HD/

PP Gift or let me know how you'd like to pay. Collection welcomed

Attachments

• Beats2.jpg
    Beats2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 235
  • Beats1.jpg
    Beats1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 235
Cheers! They aren't the Bigger Studio ones all the Footballers are wearing...How do you find the in ear ones for reliability & sound?

claret73":1mm2r76z said:
Cheers! They aren't the Bigger Studio ones all the Footballers are wearing...How do you find the in ear ones for reliability & sound?

They're absolutely brilliant. Quite weighty so they feel nice and solid. The sound on them is fantastic and there's no buzz or crackling from them either (which I experienced with a previous set of BOSE earbuds).

I'm currently using them with a HTC One X phone which has the Beats Audio sound profiles pre-installed, so they sound even better! They're very 'punchy' earbuds and are very bass-heavy, but they also put across the mids and trebles very well too.

If you want to try them out I'd be happy to lend them to you for a couple of days?

Mark

Mark,
That's really Kind of you, but no need! Thanks for the offer though!! Sounds a good enough recommendation. I've not advertised elsewhere yet...avoiding the Bay for the moment.
Cheers
Andy

Latest posts

Back