Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:55 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules

**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts**

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:39 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

I have my Headphones up for sale. I bought them in February of this year from Currys (Heeding the Identi Rip Offs out there)...Have used them only indoors & not much at all...I'm only selling as I think I'd prefer the in ear headphones by them. I do like these, just maybe got too used to my IPhone buds...

They are Seriously Great Headphones!!!! My music is very eclectic & these really shine with some Beaty Tunes...I'd say they are more suited to UpTempo stuff rather than acoustic or Soft Rock but still that does sound Far better than IPhone buds. I've never invested much in Hi-Fi stuff before but really do Like them for the sound & quality, just think I'm leaning to the in ear style for which I'll be looking at the Beats again...

In Black, with Soft Zipped case, 2x leads - one has the Mic on for Phone compatibility, Box (Which is some Seriously nice packaging) & information leaflets. No scratches or any damage!! The Pics have picked up the Polystyrene pattern in the light! They are a Gloss Black Finish, not mottled...
Paid £130 Looking for £90 Posted UK

Images here: http://s1033.photobucket.com/albums/a42 ... Solo%20HD/

PP Gift or let me know how you'd like to pay. Collection welcomed

Attachments:
Beats1.jpg
Beats1.jpg [ 119.63 KiB | Viewed 201 times ]
Beats2.jpg
Beats2.jpg [ 54.84 KiB | Viewed 201 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:55 pm 
Old School Grand Master

If I didn't look such a tit wearing big headphones like this, I'd have traded them for my Monster iBeats!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:14 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

Cheers! They aren't the Bigger Studio ones all the Footballers are wearing...How do you find the in ear ones for reliability & sound?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:49 pm 
Old School Grand Master

claret73 wrote:
Cheers! They aren't the Bigger Studio ones all the Footballers are wearing...How do you find the in ear ones for reliability & sound?

They're absolutely brilliant. Quite weighty so they feel nice and solid. The sound on them is fantastic and there's no buzz or crackling from them either (which I experienced with a previous set of BOSE earbuds).

I'm currently using them with a HTC One X phone which has the Beats Audio sound profiles pre-installed, so they sound even better! They're very 'punchy' earbuds and are very bass-heavy, but they also put across the mids and trebles very well too.

If you want to try them out I'd be happy to lend them to you for a couple of days?

Mark

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:57 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

Mark,
That's really Kind of you, but no need! Thanks for the offer though!! Sounds a good enough recommendation. I've not advertised elsewhere yet...avoiding the Bay for the moment.
Cheers
Andy