FS: HTC One X - Grey - UNLOCKED AND IMMACULATE

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
The eagle-eyed among you may have noticed that I've only just bought this phone (look at my iPhone 4S for sale thread).

However, I'm a tart, and I couldn't resist the white one, so this grey one is now up for sale.

It was originally on Orange, but I have had it professionally unlocked ( £11.99 from www.mobileunlocked.co.uk ). It is now unlocked and works on any network. I've been using it with both an O2 and a 3 SIM with no problems.

The phones are currently selling for between £400 and £450 on eBay, but I just want to get back (most) of what I've just shelled out for a white one and fill my bank account back up before SWMBO finds out, so my price is lovely and cheap for what will hopefully be a quick sale ;)

£310.00 posted to the UK
SOLD

This price includes postage via Royal Mail Special Delivery, and I can send it out immediately for next day delivery. You could have it by the weekend :cool:

I've got lots of nice feedback on this site - please feel free to read it before buying :)

Oh, and the picture below is NOT of my actual phone, but it is absolutely identical. I'll post some pictures up of my phone later.

Thanks

HTC%20One%20X.jpg

htc-one-x-1.jpg

Now sold...

And I've finally finished replying to all the texts and emails to say so... The One X is obviously the phone to have at the moment!

Back