DJ stuff for sale

djoptix

Senior Retro Guru
I'm getting rid of a bunch of my DJ stuff, due to upgrades and downsizing (if it makes any sense to have those two things in the same sentence). Apologies for the lack of actual pictures but there's a baby asleep in the room next to where the gear is stored and I'm not risking waking her at the moment...

All prices are plus postage. Pickup from Bristol welcome. Offers also welcome.

First up - my M-Audio Torq Xponent controller. Looks like this:

xponent.jpg

In absolutely mint condition, boxed with software, USB lead and PSU. Only used for a few gigs, and only selling because I've upgraded to a Xone DX. Looking for £200.

Next a pair of Geni Mojo Spinmaster I lights. I can't find a picture of these online but they are a scanner-sized disco light with a curved mirror array, which projects lines of coloured images. Quite a unique effect. Takes a 250w ELC (cheap as chips but very bright!) lamp. One of my units has a small crack in the central mirror slat but it doesn't affect the emitted light. One has also lost an external screw but I'll find something to fix this. Looking for £55 the pair.

Pair of chrome Powerdrive speaker stands, 32mm. £15 the pair.

Vestax GFE-1 kill unit. Looks like this:

gfe1.jpg

Phono or line input, also functions as a phono preamp. Excellent condition, boxed with genuine PSU. Standard Vestax quality (very good). £20.

It comes with Torq, which to be honest I've never even installed! I used to use Algoriddim DJay - it's a bit dumbed down but it was rock solid, and integrates perfectly with iTunes. It was dead cheap too...

However, you could map it to pretty much anything - it's just MIDI at the end of the day. Would work fine with Traktor, VirtualDJ etc.

It's really very very good. Particularly the massive touch-sensitive platters :)

Last chance for the Torq before ebay tomorrow. £200 posted, special RB offer.

Updated with bloody awful phone camera picture of the actual unit - but it is in perfect condition and is boxed with manual, software CD, power supply and complimentary USB cable,

426115_10151366809185133_757810132_23123649_536429539_n.jpg

Back