Alpkit Down jacket,RED LRG.This years model,£65 BIN

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Im waiting my XL size to arrive so until it does[probably tomorrow]i cant exactly say its available :oops:
Hope you understand.
UPDATE
It has arrived and fits great so the red one is now surplus to requirements

Im selling the down jacket i got in late Nov/early Dec so its really only 2 months old
Problem is its a tad too small for me so ive bought the size up[Via ebay]and this is surplus to requirements
Im 6'3" but thin so it fits width wise but is a tiny bit too short.When i got it there was little info to be able to get the size right so i took pot luck

They cost £95 delivered from Alpkit Im looking for £65 and that includes UK recorded post[UK ONLY]
Very highly respected company and ive had many approving nods from some of the larger retail mountaineering shop staff.

Cheap at £95 but really really hard to get as they sell out usually the same day.This size usually goes for a minimum of £80 2nd hand.This new ive seen go on ebay for more than alpkit's new price
All details concerning its features here-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKn8xP6Vg3Q

Folds really small so you can hide it in the pack on winter rides .when you come off the bike it means you wont freeze to death.

Pic of Rado trying it on during the macretro xmas night out[he was so impressed he went and attempted to buy one only to find they'd all sold out.

Attachments

• imag0039d.jpg
    imag0039d.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 702
  • Alpkit Filo Down Jacket 005 (Large).JPG
    Alpkit Filo Down Jacket 005 (Large).JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 628
  • Alpkit Filo Down Jacket 001 (Large).JPG
    Alpkit Filo Down Jacket 001 (Large).JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 628
Now available bump but only for a short time,needs to go to ebay as i need to recoup some of the outlay so get in quick if you want it.

Bump.
I will give one last try then put it on ebay @ £65 start.
From experience and that the lrg size can sell for more than its new cost(saw one go to £122) i think yer all daft not to take this offer.

Going on ebay tomorrow.

Back