F/S - Rubi DW-250-LPS Wet Tile Cutting Saw

julesg007

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi,

Need to make space and it's time to move on my Rubi DW-250-LPS wet tile cutting saw as it was purchased for a specific job and as long ago completed it's now getting in the way and gathering dust.

This was a top of the range Rubi wet tile saw and very expensive when new costing well over £600 pounds so it makes the toys from B&Q, Wickes, Homebase, et all look pants.

This was the daddy and it's current replacement is cost in excess of £700.

It can cope with 600mm tiles and has a huge throat for cutting over 50mm in depth so great for those huge tiles you get nowadays. I have only ever cut Travertine (as seen in the pictures) with it so really haven't explored it abilites but even at 20mm thick it cut through them easily as the motor is rated to 1HP.

Still has the original diamond blade with loads of life left in as Travertine is very soft and being a wet cutter the blade has suffered hardly any wear.

It is a used machine so it's not pristine and does have so rust here and there but nothing that effects how the machine operates. One annoyannce is that one clamp bolts did sieze but I have replaced this and it works fine but I am sure a replacement clamp bolt can be obtained but again won't effect how the machine performs.

Attached are some pictures but if you want anymore please ask.

I'd like £325 plus postage / courier costs at actual cost to me. I am happy to deliver within a reasonable distance for an agreed cost and free within East Kent.

The machine is a 110v version so execllent for site work and it will come with an old but functioning transformer so can be used at home as well.

Attachments

• Rubi DW-250-LPS P4.JPG
    Rubi DW-250-LPS P4.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,336
  • Rubi DW-250-LPS P3.JPG
    Rubi DW-250-LPS P3.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,336
  • Rubi DW-250-LPS P2.JPG
    Rubi DW-250-LPS P2.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,336
  • Rubi DW-250-LPS P1.JPG
    Rubi DW-250-LPS P1.JPG