SEIKO 7002 VINTAGE RED SUBMARINER WATCH WATER RESISTANT

Ernie

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
firedfromthecircus":28hckq7g said:
Nice watch.
I am wearing my 007 as I type. ;)

This is the one i want SEIKO AUTOMATIC PRO-DIVERS 200M SKX007J1 "made in Japan..black bezal :cool:

Ernie ;)

Attachments

• 140CA7XMB0J.jpg
    140CA7XMB0J.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 499
I like the Seikos, I think it's the winder at 4 o'clock.
I have a 6309-7290, I don't usually wear it, usually wear what is now a much more collectable watch. But mine has spent it's life[well the last 30 years of it] in a garage/workshop and looks like it;-)

I like seikos clean designs but i've managed to kill 3 in less than 2 years, they are just not tough enough to live with me...That said i bought a fossil and i've managed to knock part of the dial off that as well but the local jeweler took it out for me for 2 quid.

Its a very pretty watch you're selling though, looks more rugged than the seikos i owned.

ernie":156eqrmv said:
firedfromthecircus":156eqrmv said:
Nice watch.

This is the one i want SEIKO AUTOMATIC PRO-DIVERS 200M SKX007J1 "made in Japan..black bezal :cool:

Ernie ;)

That's the bad boy. I really like mine, so it's not for sale unfortunately. ;)
Fantastic lume on them as well. Seen here on the left.

lume-trio-2.jpg

firedfromthecircus":4joqep5g said:
ernie":4joqep5g said:
firedfromthecircus":4joqep5g said:
Nice watch.

Ernie ;)

That's the bad boy. I really like mine, so it's not for sale unfortunately. ;)
Fantastic lume on them as well. Seen here on the left.

lume-trio-2.jpg

The lume on my "black monster" is superb..it could bring a plane down..its so bright

Thanks Ernie ;)

ernie":2qwvwa3t said:
The lume on my "black monster" is superb..it could bring a plane down..its so bright

Thanks Ernie ;)

now I know where all the atomic waste went in the last years ;)

great watches there - all time classics :cool:

Back