BMW 325i - '52 Plate' - M-Pack - Low Miles - £3795

Bike Hoarder

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
2002 '52' Plate BMW 325i

Fantastic condition, low mileage Bavarian autobahn storm-er.

Full factory fit M-pack specification, inside and out. M-pack suspension, body-styling (spoilers, skirts etc), genuine staggered fitment 18" alloys. Full black leather interior, M-pack steering wheel & gear knob.

This vehicle has been maintained to the highest degree throughout it's history - lots of service history and receipts to demonstrate this. Has recently had new brakes (Brembo sport discs and Mintex pads), new front tyres (225/40yr18 Pirelli Pzero Rosso - rear tyres are 255/35yr18 Bridgestone Potenza RE040* with plenty of tread) and front suspension bushes replaced. Engine has had a recent full service, including filters, oil, spark plugs and all 6 coil packs replaced (2 months ago). Also has the remainder of an RAC warranty (expires April 2012).

Some slight kerbing on the wheels (show me some that aren't), and a couple of minor scuffs on the body work are the only bad points. Do not confuse this car with others, this is not the usual tired and thrashed examples available.

Buy It Now - £3795. Car is available for inspection in the Taunton area, please contact me to arrange (I do work long hours so please be patient!). Please, no tyre kickers or test pilots - serious buyers only. Cash on collection preferred.

IMG_0879-crop by Bike Hoarder, on Flickr

IMG_0870-crop by Bike Hoarder, on Flickr

IMG_0869-crop by Bike Hoarder, on Flickr

IMG_0868-crop by Bike Hoarder, on Flickr

IMG_0886 by Bike Hoarder, on Flickr

IMG_0883 by Bike Hoarder, on Flickr

IMG_0881 by Bike Hoarder, on Flickr

IMG_0876 by Bike Hoarder, on Flickr

IMG_0874 by Bike Hoarder, on Flickr

Back