Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:31 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules

**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts**

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:15 am 
Retro Guru

I must look like a sell and go guy now... :oops: I assure you I'm not. I've just got alot to sell and I don't trust eBay.. I've been done a few times on there...

So I've got a iPhone 4G 32GB for sale or swap. Ideally I'd like a swap for a HTC Sensation XE as I'm a Beats audio freak.. (Got the HP Envy Beats, Beats Studio, In Ear Beats, BeatsBox)

The screen is getting replaced with a brand new one in a few weeks as a family member of mine works at a company who deals with Apple so he offered to get it replaced for me. The original is almost perfect just had a scratch on it so it's being replaced. It will come fully boxed with everything besides earphones.. Though I may get the person who buys this or swaps it a pair of OEM Apple earphones from Apple when the screen is replaced..

It's Black BTW. Before I forget..

Sale price is £385 ONO

That is just over Half way between the Cash buy and Sale price of this website..

(Replace the * in "w*buy" with an E. I've put the link like this as I'm unsure of the rules regarding links..)

http://uk.w* ... H432GBUNLA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:40 pm 
Old School Grand Master

If you'd posted this a week ago I'd have swapped it for my Sensation XE which was only 4 days old... I sold my iPhone 4S to buy it!

I've since sold it and bought a Galaxy Nexus which kicks the a**e off any other phone I've owned (and I'm a phone freak!)..

Ps. The Beats Audio on the Sensation XE is absolutely brilliant :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:04 pm 
Retro Guru

I wish I had tbh.. Got the screen replaced then dropped it :oops: Another new glass is being fitted.. :lol: