iPhone 4S 16GB White Unlocked £400 SOLD

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
SOLD on eBay

As title.

Phone is in PERFECT (and I mean perfect!) condition. Has been in a hard case with a screen protector on it since the day I bought it.

I pre-ordered it from the Apple Store online, and got it on release day which I think was the 15th October - so it's only 6-7 weeks old. And before you think it - no, I'm not a fanboy! I just happened to have the spare money at the time, and I needed a new smartphone!

As I got it from the Apple store, it's unlocked so can be used on any network.

Comes in the original box with the usual accessories. Headphones are brand new and still have their plastic wrapping around them. I'll also include a Griffin Hard Case which I purchased separately for £20.

For all intents and purposes it's 99.9% brand new and you certainly wouldn't be able to tell it apart from a new one.

£400, or I'll trade for an unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note.

Bump.

Having now fallen in love with a Samsung Galaxy Note, I'd consider trading this for one (unlocked) as they're of equal value.

Hi,

The iPhone is not just a device, it has become a tool and accessory that nearly every individual possesses. iPhone users have some of the greatest bags of gadgets and some of the most advanced technologies on their phones, and personalizing their iPhone is just a part of the glory of being an iPhone user. It is a class in itself and one that many iPhone users definitely take personally, and adapt their phones with what shows their individuality.

jailbreak iphone

Anonymous":1mq9cqhk said:
Hi,

The iPhone is not just a device, it has become a tool and accessory that nearly every individual possesses. iPhone users have some of the greatest bags of gadgets and some of the most advanced technologies on their phones, and personalizing their iPhone is just a part of the glory of being an iPhone user. It is a class in itself and one that many iPhone users definitely take personally, and adapt their phones with what shows their individuality.

jailbreak iphone

Love it.

"The Glory of being an iPhone user"...

Wow. Well now I can't say that I've ever held the phone aloft for all to see, and shouted "BEHOLD, LOOK AT ME WITH MY GREATEST BAG OF GADGETS"...

The iPhone most certainly is in a class all by itself. It's one of the few products that isn't quite as good as others, but still manages to sell by the bucketload. Now that's a talent.

Back