FOR SALE: 50cc moped - bargain!

orange71

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
All being well, I have purchased a motorbike, so now regretfully my moped is up for sale. Yamaha Neos 1999 (T-reg).

I thought I would give you all the chance to own this illustrious piece of motoring history, with its provenance of ownership (me) and its fine styling it's an offer that surely you can't refuse. I imagine, especially when I come to the price, you will gasp at how cheap it is for such a fine example of two wheeled transport.

How can he provide a moped with a virtually brand new engine (fitted earlier this year) for so little money you will be asking each other?

How can the MOT not expire until 12 months time and even the tax too! It's just incredible. I myself can't believe it. It's almost free motoring!

It will do an astounding 100mpg, you can melt through traffic and next year when it eventually needs taxing it'll be the princely sum of £16 - yes, £16 smackeroos. Parking? Well you just stick it anywhere. You don't pay in car parks as there's nowhere to stick the ticket! Imagine that?!

And what about insurance I hear you ask? Well, this year I paid £30. £30! Somebody go and pick her over there up off the floor! I think she's just fainted!

So, even if you pass up on this amazing offer, you'll know somebody surely who just can't refuse. Your Gran who needs to get to the shops? Your daughter who can't afford the insurance for her car? Your husband who fancies himself as Dennis Hopper in Easy Rider (it's not hard to imagine on this moped).

So, how much will you have to pay for all of this? Well, I think £450 or near offer represents great value. And what's more I will even throw in some 2 stroke oil and gear oil FREE OF CHARGE! How about that?!

Please form an orderly queue at my door :D

Pics to follow.

Back