FS: Barbour wax jacket + lining

petitpal

Retrobike Rider
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Got a Barbour Game Fair wax jacket that I'm going to chuck on eBay soon and just wondering if anyone here would be interested first. Was originally bought as a present for me in early/mid 90's (so proper retro ;) ) and never really worn it much so it's in v. nice condition (buttons all still have their paint and so on). Selling it with the warm button in lining as well.

I think it's a 38"chest, but will double check later. Sure I've got a tin of wax somewhere as well so if I can find it I'll chuck that in FOC. Only negative is that as a wee lad (of 19 or whatever) I decided to write my surname and phone number on the label where it says 'name and phone number'. Doh. Other than that I'd probably describe it as NOS (or near as).

Wax jacket thing was never really me, which is why I've never worn it, but Barbours are well known for a reason - it is very warm and very weather proof. :) I'll chuck some pics up tonight but I'd like to get £75 for the jacket/lining combo, so asking £85 posted to be on the safe side (been stung on postage recently (prices gone up since I last posted stuff obviously) but I'm more than happy to refund the difference if the actual postage cost is less - not in the habit of ripping people off). :)

Any questions, drop me a PM. :)

Mods: Pictures will be up later tonight, promise.

Double checked and its actually a 36" chest.

Will upload photos as soon as I can find them on the hard disk... doh... :)

(p.s. quick sale would be nice... christmas present build cash needed)

Range%20Rover%20Bobtail%201.jpg

IMG_20101215_DSC_04724_AYA_Yeoman.JPG

Fair price that, barbours are the thing at the mo especially "vintage"
I'd have it but it's way to small, is the lining brown fur/fleece? And is it button in/press stud?
Thanks

Thanks, I thought it was fair - especially for the coat and lining. :) Yes, lining is the brown fur button in one.

btw, Dad is an avid bird watcher and has one of these (albeit ever so slight larger ;) ) and can vouch for just how warm and waterproof these things are. :)

Nice, I would be tempted if it wasn't too small for my manly chest.

Also:

GIT ORF MOI LAAAAAND

Back