Good quality Table Tennis, Pool and Air Hokey Tables

RAFbikes

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Morning! We're renting out the downstairs of our office so the games room is no more! So I've got a good quality Table tennis table and air hockey table and a pool table to shift and a Brown leather 3 piece suite non of which have seen much action so bargains galore if you've got a few quid spare! Gutted that it's come to this but it's time to downsize

I've got a Kettler Table Tennis table which cost me £500 from John Lewis about 3 years back it's in great shape comes with 2 paddles and a few balls, there's a few minor marks and one little chip which is shown in the picture below, I'd like £150 for it which I think is fair but I will consider offers.

I've also got a Pool table with a rotating top which has an air hockey table on the other side, it's not one of the crappy ebay ones and does perform both function rather well, this was £450 new so I'd like £120 if possible.

And the best bit is the the leather 3 piece suit it's brown leather one year old and as you can imagine is immaculate, you wouldn't even know it'd been used as basically it hasn't! it was in the games room after all no time for lounging about when you've got table tennis, pool, air hockey, table football and of course bikes to play with! It was £2000 new but was bought at a massively discounted price it consists of a 3 seater 2 seater and an arm chair all of which (apart from the middle seat on the 3 seater) recline. Paid £2000 so I'd like £500 but I'm open to offers.

Staf.

RAFbikes":390rncr7 said:
We're renting out the downstairs of our office so the games room is no more!
Staf.

Where the hell are you going to store all your bike parts :?:

Back