SOLD - Volvo V40 2.0i SE - 1999(T) - SOLD

Simod

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Thought i would post this here just in case anyone was interested.
It's my fathers car - well actually it's his second car, used for high-days and holidays and as back up for his business, TV and audio repair.

The car has been owned by him for 5 years and was bought with 96000 miles on the clock - It now has 114000. It was previously owned by a company director. The car was supplied and serviced by Volvo Ridgeway West, Swindon - It was then purchased by my father and has been serviced by Seymour Horwell, our local Volvo dealer - hence it is full Volvo service history with all receipts and MOT's.

It took us a long time to find one with this spec - basically every option box was ticked when it was ordered. It is in wonderful condition and has been maintained regardless of cost.

Why is he selling, well, as i said this is a second car and really it's not used - 18000 miles in 5 years to be exact. Standing around isn't doing it any good and a job change on my part has seen me donate him my Skoda vRS so the Volvo is now surplus to requirements.

The full specification is listed below:
Volvo V40 2.0i SE - 1999 (T)
Manual, 114,000 miles, Red, Full dark leather, 2 Owners, FVSH,
Fitted with the following Volvo factory options:
Handling pack (Sports suspension, T4 alloys, fog lamps),
Luxury Pack (Full leather, wood trim, climate control, CD, rear armrest), Business pack (cruise control, remote locking, deadlocks, alarm),
Winter pack (Heated seats, headlamp wash/wipe, luxury floor mats) and Tow pack, Nokia phone kit, Tax Nov 07, MOT June 08. £1,750.

Any questions then please feel free to ask - pictures available here:
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/281406.htm

Attachments

• S4020511.jpg
    S4020511.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 461
Back