Bog roll, beans, & more - KARMA!

BoyBurning

Karma King
Bontrager Fan
Offering all the shit below as karma dudes!

Lennon eat yer heart out man!

• half used roll of bog paper (recycled, non-bleached, triple ply)
• spinach and ricotta cannelloni (7 months out of freeze-till date)
• a used 'Henry' vacuum cleaner bag (about 9 tenths full)
• a 7" length of 2x1 pine
• a brake cable with the lever end cut off, so it's usefull only for spares or repair
• a kick in the bollocks

If anyone wants anything FREE! for KARMA! note on this thread - please don't overwhelm me with PMs. I might undertake a poll at the end to see who's most worthy of the kick in the bollocks (it's from me to you by the way, not the other way around).

All I ask is that you pay a fiver towards postage on each item - the item itself is completely gratis KARMA!

Man feel the love!

Peace out dudes!

BB

Did the brake cable have a road nipple or an MTB nipple cut off it and what foot will the kick come from?

Can I have a number?

can you reach high enough to kick anyone in the bollocks ? ;) oh and is the menry bag refillable ? :LOL: :LOL:

Sidewinder":1yvqtglb said:
can you reach high enough to kick anyone in the bollocks ?

Says the 4' 6" midget...

The bag is not refillable, but there's at least another room and a half worth of vacuuming capacity in it (depending onthe size of your rooms of course - midget-sized rooms you might manage four, or maybe even an entire ground floor).

BB

BoyBurning":2firakv9 said:
• spinach and ricotta cannelloni (7 months out of freeze-till date)
Clearly a non-retro item which should have a separate thread on the post '98 board where it may get more interest.

Moved to the right section.

Number for pasta please. Are you willing to split?

Would you trade the brake cable for gear cable of similar spares or repairs nature?

As long as its shorter than 24.6cm?

Back