Clearout - audio, guitar, PA and DJ bits

djoptix

Senior Retro Guru
Selling a lot of thing in preparation for MiniOptix's arrival, going on ebay tonight, message me if you want any of this old tat... all prices include postage :)

Vampower 100w Audio-Pack MkIII late 60s/early 70s valve head. 4 x EL34 in the power stage. Sounds unbelievable, and rare as rocking horse poo. Offers based around £400.

Flightcase for small 19" mixer or small lighting desk etc. Carpet finish on exterior. Slight crack in lid, but still structurally sound. £25

Technics 1200/1210 lid, used but in reasonable condition, with rear rubber inserts and still has the peel-off plastic on the "Technics Quartz" sticker. £25.

Technics 1200/1210 hinges (the bits that go on the lid, not the turntable), £7.50

Pioneer 112D retro (70s) hi-fi turntable. Like the 112 except with a floating platter/tonearm assembly. Some lacquer peel and no lid or needle. Supplied with headshell and Shure R25XT cartridge - a needle would cost about £10 I think. £25

Numark Total Control USB DJ controller. Very usable, compact unit - lots of positive reviews online. Bought from here for £70 posted, selling because I've upgraded to an Xponent. No box or manuals I'm afraid, but I'll happily throw in a USB lead. £60

Vestax GFE-1 6-band kill unit. Mint condition, boxed, with proper Vestax power supply and manual. Can be used at phono or line level (ie, between deck and mixer or between mixer and amp). £30 GONE

Digidesign/Focusrite Mbox 1 USB interface. Has served me well, but Digi's expensive upgrade path turned me to Logic a year ago and I have no use for this now. For what it's worth, it comes boxed with the original software (PT6.1)! £50 GONE

Zoom 1201, SPARES OR REPAIR
... a great unit which is gaining a serious cult following. I used it on everything - until it broke. Still powers on but audio output is very low level and distorted. I suspect you'll need electronics skills to fix it. £15

Behringer MDX 1200 compressor, 2 channel with enhancer on each side. Surprisingly, sounds excellent - it's from back in the day when Behringer were good. I've had great results using it as a parallel drum comp. £55

4 x Par 56 gel frames, grid type, mint. £5

Stanton 500 series bits
, styli condition unknown (may be scrap but I believe they are all functional)... 1 x 505 cartridge, 1 x 505skII needle, 2 x 500 cartridges, 2 x 500 needles, plus various bits of mounting hardware. £20 for the lot.GONE

Shure M44-7 bits
, again styli condition unknown but I stopped using these when I sold my decks so they're probably not as worn as the Stantons, no promises though. 2 x M44-7 carts, 4 x M44-7 needles (one missing the guard). Industry standard scratch carts. Supplied with two bolt kits and two Vestax headshells, but one has play in the tonearm mount. £50 for the lot.

My retro PA! I'm not really taking this out anymore so I'd like to move it on. 2 x old school, Carlsbro-type boxes (actual brand unknown, made in England though). 12" LF, compression driver on top HF, sound surprisingly good - no sub obviously, but I have used them for our ceilidh band at many gigs and they sound great. Rated at 100W/box. Realistic/Tandy (yes, really) mono amp, 100W output, four mic inputs, insert for overall EQ, very cool VU meter and anti-feedback notch filter. Two speaker outputs on jack, or a single pair of binding posts. Excellent speech reproduction. Will come with two Powerdrive stands (the small type, not the 4m lighting ones!!) and two heavy duty (jack end) speaker cables. Ideal pub quiz PA! Local pickup only mind, £150

Pictures available on request, interested parties please PM...

Everything now gone apart from the Behringer compressor and the retro PA. Bump for these - more for sale coming tomorrow :)

Back