WANTED: iPhone

I have heard the term jail break/broke/broken for iphones a lot and never investigated what it menas exactly...

I have 3GS iphone I'd be happy to sell, but it's not jailbroken..

GT-Steve":3ljdxyvb said:
I have heard the term jail break/broke/broken for iphones a lot and never investigated what it menas exactly...

Hacking the firmware/operating system and allowing you to run a different version and to use applications written by third party vendors not approved by apple.

Did it to my iPod touch, most importantly it allows the removal of the EU volume limiter.

I'd quite like an Iphone too, the retina display looks fab on v4. Too expensive though.

after capitanfigueras has sorted himself , I would be interested in the prices of these phones?

Thanks. Phone will be used in Europe so need it unlocked. Over to you daj.

I have a still boxed , jailbroken iphone sitting here redundant

A pic or two and further details would be great. Do you have a price in mind?

And how the hell do you copy a quote properly so it says "X wrote:" rather than just "quote:"

capitanfigueras":2ob3g8zy said:
And how the hell do you copy a quote properly so it says "X wrote:" rather than just "quote:"

You click the quote button in the top right hand side of the persons reply chap. :)

GT-Steve":1e6aoktx said:

What Network is it on - could be interested (depending on price) - Daj obviously has first pick.

Greg

Back