Retro Animal W002 Watch!

Minty Sauce

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Here I have for sale my Animal W002 Watch with turquoise face, date display and matching strap. This is a great retro watch and served me well for many years but has been in a box in the loft of late. Just needs a new battery which I will get put in if there is any interest. :D

£35.00 including recorded post. (open to sensible offers)
NOW £25.00 :shock:

DSCN2166 by Minty Sauce, on Flickr

DSCN2167 by Minty Sauce, on Flickr

Thanks for looking :D

Interested in this but before parting with cash, what bike parts may interest you as I have quite a collection?

Thanks for the interest. To be honest there are no parts in particular I am after right now, would prefer £ notes. I do have another strap too with I'd throw in for another £3. :)

mikeekim89":34xvi8lx said:
I'm tempted. It'll go with my w001

It all works fine and there is no damage to the watch or strap?

It would indeed Mikee. Watch works great (just need to have a new battery put in) and is cosmetically good for a retro watch that was worn every day. Strap does have a few small signs of wear in the usual places but still looks good. Have got another green coloured strap too. Can put pics up if ur interested?

Thanks for the interest

Dan

No problem will try get some taken and put up today if the kids give me 5 mins :roll:

Just taught my eldest to ride his bike so he's always wanting me to take him out.

Back