AR-CoolC

Retrobike Rider
Free to a good home, a set of Toyota Avensis roof bars.

They came with the bike carriers I bought on Ebay, but as I don't have an Avansis are no use to me. They are OE spec jobbies, the only fault is they are a bit dirty and one of the rubber feet on the clamps is missing (nothing a bit of gaffa tape won't sort)

They are described as Toyota parts but the design is that where the feet sit on the roof and the clamps go into the door shut area, so I suspect they will fit other cars, I just don't know which.

If there is any interest before they go to the tip let me know and I'll have a search for part numbers and take some pictures etc.

Actually, don't worry. I've just been out to the garage to get some pictures and they are for scrap only.

One of the end covers is missing along with a rubber foot, and I don't have the security key, so would have to wreck them.

The only redeeming feature is that the bars themselves are aero type with the groove for T bolts to be fitted in.

If anyone wants them, they are more than welcome to take them away, but realistically are going to the tip at the weekend.

Back