FS:Cargo/Ratchet Straps GALORE!!!

firestaffman

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
My brother has a rook of cargo and ratchet straps for sale, and he's promised me a pint for every set I sell!! Plus, I use these all the time for transporting my two wheeled steeds around, and they're all pretty bloody good!
I'm just gonna copy and paste his original advert but we're open to splitting them up and are happy to haggle on price/postage/delivery/collection etc.....
Here it is:

FOR SALE

1.15m x 2.5cm Cargo Straps

1.90m x 2.5cm Cargo Straps

2.40m x 3.0cm Ratchet Straps

Used only once and left to me to get rid of, I have a quantity of these nearly new cargo and ratchet straps to sell.

I have put down the dimensions and have enclosed a picture for anyone curious about the size and appearance of the straps.

Both of the 2.5cm width Cargo Straps are black with an orange strap going down them. The Ratchet Straps are a light blue colour.

I will sell these in bundles of 6 for £10.00. This will include a PAIR OF EACH SIZE (2 x 3)and postage is £5.00. Price and Postage negotiable if ordering in bulk.

PayPal and Cash on Delivery (locally) are the only forms of payment I can accept. I can’t accept credit or debit cards.

Delivery by registered mail can be organised by e-mail or phone (upon request) to those paying by PayPal.

Many thanks for your interest and feel free to e-mail me with questions about the Straps or any delivery queries.

Attachments

• Copy of P1030477.JPG
    Copy of P1030477.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 307
Don't suppose there is any with a flat hook on one side and just material on the opposite end, just for my bike rack to hook under the book lid. They'd be similar to the black/red ones in the pic, but with a flat hook on the end.

Back