Unlike most, searching for car insurance doesn't drive me crazy - finding the car in the first place does though! I thought I'd open this up to the good people of Retrobike. My current wishlist is as follows, you'll get the idea of what I'm after...
* Citroen Synergie/Peugeot 806/Fiat Ulysse, pref HDi but will consider the TD too.
* Citroen C5, 2.0 HDi 110 pref but will consider the 90...
* Pug 406, ditto. Or even the early TD.
* Berlingo or similar van/car job.
* Mk3 Golf estate, must be the 1.9D.
* Skoda Felicia estate, ditto.
Basically, something to lug bikes and sound gear around in, and pootle down to France in occasionally. Diesel preferred but not essential, but I do want something frugal! Long MOT and recent cambelt are big factors.
Please PM me or post here if you have any ideas. Oh - and I'm based in Bristol, so ideally, within sensible distance. I don't want much, do I?!