SAAB 900 TURBO CONVERTIBLE

goodas12003

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi, Thinking of selling one of my toy's. It's a 1991 Saab 900 turbo convertible. It has 10 months MOT and 3 months Tax.187 thou miles which anyone who knows these cars means nothing. Load's of service history and recent work includes a top end overhaul, brand new clutch and hydraulics, recent full exhaust, fuel pump, full service and powerflex bushes on the front anti roll bar. Everything work's except the cruise control and there is slight bubbling around one rear wheel arch. It's a really quick (175bhp) reliable and cool car that can only go up in value. Qualifys for classic insurance so costs me £190 a year fully comp. Electic roof that is perfect and lovely Tan leather interior. Also comes with optional colour coded hard tonneau covers for when the roof is down. Looking for £1895 for it which is a really good price for a good car. Cheer's Dave. 07540 647 202. :cool:

Attachments

• saab1.jpg
    saab1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 395
187k! My local dealer has a 9000 on its books with the same engine that's done 800k with nothing more than a rebuild of the cylinder head.

my mate's uncle had a 900 that did over a million miles. On the original lump and box.

You would like this one!! Forgot to mention that i also fitted brand new front shockers only a couple of months ago. If it needs it, it gets it. :cool:

This is my current one.......... :D but always had a soft spot for the c900

DSC_0016_filtered.jpg

Anyone interested in this before it gets covered up for bed for the winter months? Just done a top down faultless 600 miles holiday in it round Anglesey. :cool:

Back