ipad - SOLD

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
My missus has decided she wants an ipad2, so her ipad is up for grabs.

It's 16GB, Black, and wifi, not 3G.

It's worked faultlessly for the last 12months she's owned it. The kids have played with it too, and it's survived them as well. ;) :cool:

Works perfectly, comes boxed, and with a standard Apple protective case thing, as well as a green heavier-duty (M-edge) case. Griffin charger included also.

Hard to price, thanks to ebay, but we'll say £275 posted (and insured for the full value) anywhere in the UK, for the lot.

Pics up later.

Not a single scratch fella, and it's never had a screen protector fitted either, it's in awesome condition :cool:

Attachments

• ipad 001 (Large).jpg
    ipad 001 (Large).jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 578
If I'm honest I would have to 'fess up to having a 16gig iPhone 3GS. Yes it's overpriced but it just works and plugs in easily into my 530 and plays a couple of tunes too.

Just not a fan of the iPads, as you probably guessed, a big iPhone that you can't make phone calls from and it doesn't fit into your pocket

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ipad2case leather ipad 2 cases ipad2 cover

it does have skype..ps just to add aside from the flash thing i cant fault the pad ...and im picky...ps i have an ipod touch too...and a sony x10 ...and an android tablet flytouch 2...both playstations and a big hankering for a 3d tv too

Back