Wanted: Car!

knowthejo

Senior Retro Guru
So, going over to the dark side and looking for a little run around. Was looking for an Estate/decent sized hatchback preferred (greyhounds need to fit!) - but now its going to have to be something with a small engine and cheap so I can afford the insurance on it- greyhounds are going to have to jog alongside.

Looking for longish MOT - not worried about looks and extras. Budget of around 500-800.

London based preferred.

Watchagot?

Thanks! :D

Car

Hello

I have Peugeot 406 Estate Turbo Diesel p reg if your interested looking for about £550 ono located in colchester Essex.

jon

Car

I have sent you a Pm with my telephone numbers please call and i can discuss it further with you.

Thanks

Jon

my mate is selling a v reg audi a4 tdi avant for around £800. high miles nut looked after, recent new suspension, bushes stc. 18" rs6 wheels will have to check mot length but i know it is out of tax.

it has recently had a replacement engine fitted out of a 100k mile passat. since doing this the oil level loght is on (needs the audi sump putting on the vw engine as the sensor is in there, or leave it and check oil manually regularly) and i think the fuel guage and speedo are playing up.

oh, its been remapped too so it is about 150 bhp and does 56mpg

based in north lincolnshire but i am sure he could meet you at a train station

Thanks Lewis, im going to give Jon a call about this Pug and see how that is, then I might well give you a shout too.

So, have just been looking at insurance... :oops: WTF! I am a bit out of the game on this and realised its going to be around £1200 a year on low milage!

Sorry guys, looks like I am going to have to look for something smaller- looks like I am only going to be able to afford insuring one of these:

robin_reliant_470_470x352.jpg

Sorry about this- will edit my post accordingly.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
tested till some time in august, no real faults sometimes judders a little under accelleration. plenty of dints and scratches though!

Back