2001 Ford galaxy - SOLD

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Ok, thought I'd offer this here before the 'bay.

I've owned it 5 years and put just over 80k miles on it, and it's never let me down, ever. Even in all the snow we've had over the winter, it never got stuck, it even got me all the way up to Aberdeen and back (almost 1000 mile roundtrip) with no turbo power. :cool: (I must add that this was a couple of years ago, and is now fixed - was a split hose on the turbo actuator, and a faulty MAF sensor)

Sadly, she's peppered with faults and problems, that I just don't have the time or inclination to fix, all of which are pretty much electrical. For anyone interested I can detail these fully by PM.

MOT is due to expire on 4th May, but there is tax til the end of June 2011.

Still drives very well, and has covered 178k miles, can't see any reason why the engine and drivetrain shouldn't last the same distance again.

One bonus is the 18" alloys with very good tyres, a built-in/integral child/toddler seat, and a cavernous boot without seats (we've lugged so many things about in it, and it's never needed two trips... :cool: :cool: Also, with all the rear seats out, she'll around 12-14 bikes... :cool: :cool:

Looking for £995 or best offer. SOLD £1500 on eBay

Anyway, a couple of crappy pics snapped with my iphone this morning:

Where are you based Steve? I deduce from the first post that it's around 500 miles from Aberdeen...

Steve, can you drop me message with faults please?

Also, was up at silverstone again today, just up the road from me. Where do you ride?

good to see you moved locally, fella.... :cool:

pm'd ya.. :D

And...... --->

To anyone looking, I'll consider any sensible offer close to the asking price :cool:

Ok, another 24hrs before the dreaded ebay...

I completely forgot to mention it has FSH (stamped up to 160k miles), and then after that I did most of the work myself, or just paid for work on an as-and-when basis.

Back