job lot of DVD's (130) - too many to list!

jax13

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
i've got a bargainous lump of dvd's for someone willing to put in the time at a carboot or ebay (or even just to fill up their collection!)

130 dvd's, some good titles, some tacky, some retro (original teenage mutant ninja turtles for example!!)

includes things like....

mission impossible 1 & 2, the mummy, mummy returns, face off, snake eyes, 30 days of night, some harry potters, THE GOONIES, ace ventura 1 & 2, men in black 1 & 2, final destination, blade, ice age, shark tale, madagasgar, the labyrinth, sleepers, knocked up, something about mary, goodfellas, look who's talking (all 3!)..... the list goes on.

i'm after £80 collected or i will post at your cost (but the weight might make it a bit OTT.) remember that this is for about 130 films, some are box sets, some ltd edition versions.

we've got our first born on the way and we need to clear out some space so i'm offering these here first in case someone is after a collection expansion otherwise i will be car-booting them at the end of the month.

hmmm... definitely interested, but would have to be posted to me in London... do you have any idea what that might cost? Dibs!

postage would come out to about £20 due to box size & weight.

thinking about it though that is only about 15p per dvd!

Back