SOLD

Think that The Ken was after one of these - PM him :cool:

Will it jump of a strong battery? Any other known problems?
;)

mornin guys...

well

i put it on club 80 to 90 last night.. got up this mornin to SIXTY! pm's lol,, its sold!.. it must have been cheep or really wanted lol.. thansk for looking :)

@ cyfa2809 indeed it is :).. going to miss her thats for sure,, but kids grown up and me n the mrs head away on planes now lol...

Damn, yes it was really cheap, reckon you could have got a few hundred more even without mot.
Teaches me to take a night off the computer! Thanks for the heads up Mr P.

Nice to see a kite buggy fits on the bike rack too :cool:

The Ken":1oswciw3 said:
Damn, yes it was really cheap, reckon you could have got a few hundred more even without mot.
Teaches me to take a night off the computer! Thanks for the heads up Mr P.

Nice to see a kite buggy fits on the bike rack too :cool:

double triple damn!! i'd have rather it gone to a fellow retro'ee thats not only loves bikes and campers! but also has an interest in the kite scene lol.. although its now a past hobby for me :(.. lost the mojo and broke my buggy to often lol

well.. its hasnt acctually gone yet.. guy put a deposit on it and collects on monday.. but hasnt seen it aside from the pictures ive posted in the sales thread.. so anything could happen.. will keep ya posted bud :)

Thanks but I think I would have issues getting it up north without an MOT, a six hour drive in a normal car as it is, I think that would be pushing the I'm taking it to the mot station line.

The Ken":1iv3daps said:
I think that would be pushing the I'm taking it to the mot station line.

PMSL!! indeed.. theres alwayes the old 'its broken down.. recover me' trick.... LOL..

jokes aside, yeah know what ya saying bud..

one things for sure... they sell!!,, its gone mad over on club 80 to 90.. still getting pm's.. people offering more than the advertised price!!!!

It's the right time of year to sell, the wrong time to buy, people getting excited about the suns return.

Unfortunately it will be april/may before I can buy mine and with current fuel prices that might not even happen. My car loan is up then and if I don't buy another vehicle I'll spend the money on bikes :)

Back