Quality office stuff -cheap- due to relocation

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
As some of you may be aware my office is relocating to smaller & cheaper premises in an attempt to reduce expenditure. One result of this is that we have a load of extremely high quality office fixtures & fittings that will otherwise be discarded.

I have been given permission from my director to offer them for what ever we can get.

First up

Orangebox X10 Office chairs
Adjustable to the hilt, extremely high quality, these were originally over £230 each, we will have up to 7 of these going spare. Since we have to list a price I shall say £75 or offers ...collected...by you or a courier you arrange, just make sure they are happy to ship chairs!

Because these will otherwise be left and cleared out by the landlord of the current office we really are open to any offer.

http://www.officechairsuk.com/create-yo ... chair.html

For reference the spec includes the arms, carpet casters, silver painted base. Oh and they are black. Condition is fantastic, many of them are virtually unused.

We also have a number of communal area chairs, folding meeting room chairs and folding meeting room tables. If there is any interest let me know and I can get photographs.

I must emphasise that the office was set up with little consideration to cost so all the stuff is absolutely top quality. (partly why we are having issues now!)

We need to be out of the old office by this time next week, so it really is a limited time offer only!

Sorry its London. (central- tower hill area) Theres not many of those chairs (if any ) left now. But we do have lots of nice folding chairs on castors...photos to follow.

If one of the chairs is left over and is going to be dumped/landlorded, could I get one cheaper for my wife please?(not a swap ;0))
As she has just come out of hospital and her current one is causing her to slouch making rhe problem shhe has worse......
Cheers, pat

I believe there is 1 of the x10 chairs left, happy to do it cheaper. Collection would have to be asap, as we have now moved and hand over the keys on monday.

I think there are a few bits left. really not much though. There is atleast 1 x10 chair left. a number of folding meeting room chairs and some other small bits.

We have a number of these (4 left I think)
P1000851.jpg

P1000850.jpg

At least 2 of these chairs & one/two of the tables

P1000855.jpg

We also have a pod of 6 of these desks. (they can be broken down to a pod of 2,4 or 6, but there are only 2 end legs so if you break them down, the bits left over cant be built into spare desks...if you get me.)
Built in earthed 4gang mains sockets too.
P1000854.jpg

Also have a good number of these funky monitor stands

P1000853.jpg

and one of these folding tables
P1000849.jpg

P1000852.jpg

Back