Windows7 upgrades for 2xcomputers

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
My other half upgraded our main home computer in the week, from crappy old Vista, to Win7,

She bought a package of 3 from Microsoft, and ended up only using one.... so the other two are for sale, here..

We'll provide email address, order code etc. in order for you to upgrade 2 x computers in your home..

£60

The package of three cost £150

GT-Steve":1el61o8p said:
My other half upgraded our main home computer in the week, from crappy old Vista, to Win7,

She bought a package of 3 from Microsoft, and ended up only using one.... so the other two are for sale, here..

We'll provide email address, order code etc. in order for you to upgrade 2 x computers in your home..

£60

The package of three cost £150

Which Windows7 is it Steve?

Windows7 premium home edition....

you can choose between 32bit + 32bitISO, and 64bit + 64bitISO

any thoughts josh on if someone was happening to use a moody copy of vista and then used this to upgrade, erm not me of course but i know this bloke you see a friend of a friend :LOL: :LOL:

Charlieboy28":3062lvif said:
any thoughts josh on if someone was happening to use a moody copy of vista and then used this to upgrade, erm not me of course but i know this bloke you see a friend of a friend :LOL: :LOL:

tell your friend of a friend of a friend of a friend (i.e someone you dont know)
to read through that small article i linked, and download the advisor, check the compatability page. i dont see why he/she would have a problem ;)
if you put the disc in a run it it should come up with the options

Back