Philips X-treme Power car headlamp bulbs (60/55W) - H4

EarlofBarnet

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I had these on a Vauxhall Corsa a bit ago, but removed them when I sold the car. Since then they've been kept in the box waiting for me to get another car. I paid £25 for these and found them a huge improvement over standard bulbs. I could do with the cash so they'll have to go. They've literally had a couple of hours use, if that. So they're in excellent condition and have loads of life left. Ideal for better driving visability. Bulb glass has never been touched. Will fit a huge range of cars.

"Thanks to new technology developed by Philips, drivers can see and be seen like never before! X-treme Power headlamp bulbs project up to 80 per cent more light on the road ahead. Extreme performance for motorists who demand the very best headlights. The light is powerful and intense, and the extra quality and quantity of light provided by X-treme Power lamps make them ideal for drivers who want their cars to stand out in a crowd, while ensuring driver and passenger safety is of the highest priority.

# Road Leagl in UK.
# Supplied as a pair.
# Delivers a whiter, brighter light.
# 12v, 55w
# X-treme Power is a new must-have for motoring enthusiasts and high performance drivers."

£10

03122010429.jpg

Back