New Dell Mini 10v Netbook, 6-cell battery, Bluetooth, £175

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
SOLD for £175 pending payment

New Dell Mini 10v netbook. I bought this on a bit of a whim (it arrived 3 days ago) however after ordering it I realised I'd really need something a bit bigger and most importantly a laptop with a DVD drive, so I'm putting it up for sale. I've only opened it and turned on to check everything is in order and fully working. I'll send it in its Dell box. Scroll down for more pictures. The specs are:

• 10.1'' Widescreen Truelife (glossy) screen
• Intel Atom N270 1.6 GHz processor
• 160gb 5400rpm Hard Drive
• Integrated 1.3 Megapixel Camera
• Bluetooth
• 6-cell 56W/hr Battery
• 1GB (1x1024) 800MHz DDR2 Dual Channel memory
• Multi-function card reader
• Windows XP Home and bundled software
• Glossy black casing
• Mains charger
• 1 Year Collect and Return Warranty
• Discs and literature are included (new, still sealed)

This model comes with the upgraded 6-cell (double capacity) battery for extended periods of use away from the mains. The 6-cell battery extends the back portion of the laptop which tilts the typing position a little (which I personally like). The stock picture shown is with the regular battery so the typing position shown there is flatter. It also has the Bluetooth upgrade which hardly any laptops in this price bracket have.

I understand this model was a very popular choice as a 'Hackintosh' platform (i.e. installing Mac OS instead of Windows) so that may be of interest to prospective buyers.

For pictures and any other questions, please let me know - I'm usually able to reply quickly to emails. £175 is an excellent price for a new 6-cell bluetooth netbook from a top brand. Collection will be from my home in Romsey (SO51) or postage at cost, payment by paypal gift.

Attachments

• Dell_Inspiron_Mini_10v_NetBook.jpg
    Dell_Inspiron_Mini_10v_NetBook.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 204
Netbook still available. Special delivery will be about £8. Some more pics of the actual item attached.

Attachments

• dell6.jpg
    dell6.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 164
  • dell2.jpg
    dell2.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 164
  • dell1.jpg
    dell1.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 164
  • dell3.jpg
    dell3.jpg