1970 Jensen Interceptor Series II

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
For sale (due for completion March 2011)

It's time to move on my 1970 series 2 Interceptor. It's currently in our workshops and a comprehensive rebuild is almost complete. Now at the painting stage, here is a chance for the new owner to decide the final colour.
Brief spec...
6.3 litre Chrysler Hemi, 300 miles since rebuild, fast road cam and Edlebrock carb on Performer inlet. Otherwise stock.
Brand new zero mile 727 Torqueflite box.
Rebuilt axle with Salisbury Diff, new bearings etc.

Shell was rust free with perfect sills, floors and panelwork. Bare metal respray (photo documented) will be completed to the colour of your choice.

Following parts all have less than 800 miles... Stainless exhausts, new Pirelli tyres on refurbished series 3 alloys, Spax dampers, new springs, cailpers, starter, alternator, re-cored radiator with uprated fans, new carpets, CD player (hiden).

Good chrome, good black leather, original handbook and large history file. This car was part of a large private collection until I bought it 3 years ago. Minimal milage in the last 15 years but thoroughly checked over and will be sold ready to go with a full MOT and a years road tax.

A great investment opportunity. Interest in these Jensens has increased over the last 12 months and prices are rising fast. Prices are set to double in the next few years.
It drives as it should, tight and taut and the performance is very adequate indeed :LOL:

Price is £18,000 including independent 200pt inspection by a certified inspector and delivery to any mainland UK address.

Saw one of these on the back of a car transporter coming back from Ilfracombe earlier this year in Brunswick/British Racing Green with gold trim looked absolutely awesome. One of my favourite cars of all time, love the silver one on the Pimms ad. Some guy round here had the SP when I was young drooled over that many times :shock: :D :D :D Good luck with the sale :D :D :D

Back