Karma Sony Nicam VHS + Box of Tapes, also DVD Player

Analog Kid

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Hi all,

Been meaning to offload this for a little while but something always seems to get in the way. I have a Sony Nicam Video which cost me something like £500 BITD and a box of 20-30 VHS cassettes (I will get a precise figure if required) which are taking up valuable floor space in our spare room. I have the original box + instructions, remote + cables for the video and the tapes are all used "blanks" (if you see what I mean :))

The DVD player is a Wharfedale DVD750S, the original Tesco special. It's multi-region and was working quite happily (albeit slowly by todays standards) the last time I tried it. It has the original box, remote and instruction manual and probably a Scart lead too if I haven't already given them all away!

Either/Both can be picked up or may be able to arrange to meet somewhere relatively local, or sort a courier if required.

If it helps anyone, we are due to visit family over in Stoke on Trent this weekend so it might be possible to transport things in that direction (we generally pass Lincoln, Newark & Nottingham on our way to the A50) if anyone feels the need for some retro AV goodness ;)

Back