FS : House + free Fat frame or free Merckx frame

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Looking to sell our 3 bed semi in Leamington Spa. It has 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a garage, a utility, a conservatory, a bathroom, a shed, double glazing, central heating and a roof. Everything you might want from a house.

PM if serious and I'll send you the details.

If any retrobikers are interested I have a 96 Yo in size M or a Merckx Strada in 57 I could throw in to sweeten the deal ;)

Price is £190,000

John":t04il7l0 said:
If any retrobikers are interested I have a 96 Yo in size M or a Merckx Strada in 57 I could throw in to sweeten the deal ;)

So let me get this straight, I buy your house and you give me a medium size 96 year old as part of the deal?

BarneyRubble":83x9qqm2 said:
John":83x9qqm2 said:

So let me get this straight, I buy your house and you give me a medium size 96 year old as part of the deal?

It's a tough market out there. What I had in mind was my chameloen painted 1996 Fat Chance Yo Eddy frame in size M. However if you'd rather an elderly person I'm sure that could be arranged.

John - I know you want that Merlin Newsboy, but don't you think this is a step too far??

BB

haha i like how its tailored to the market, thats business for you

p.s. if i was fat and willing to buy, would your throw in some cheeseburgers?

Is it just the bike or the frame with the free house? And what about dibs? If I only want the bb will you chuck in a one bed flat instead?

Back