99' VW Bora TDI

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi al, I have decided that as my car gets so little use since moving to London that it is time for me to sell it to save on insurance and tax etc.

It is a 1999 Vw Bora 1.9TDi SE (110bhp version)

It served me well as an economical commuter, a motorway cruiser and a weekend bike carrier. I shall be sad to see it go but realistically I just don't need it whilst I am in London.

The good stuff:
-Legendary 1.9TDI engine
-Air conditioning
-Electric sunroof and windows all round
-Remote central locking.
-Airbags galore.
-Last MOT it had 4 new tires which due to lack of milage in the last year should be tip top still.
-Will be supplied with brand new battery

The average
-Around about 100,000 miles
-Partial service history
-MOT until December iirc
-It could do with a new set of hub caps.
-Needs running through a car wash :p (obviously I would do this.)

The not so good, but not drastic:
-Needs a wheel bearing (rear passenger side)
-The passenger side wing mirror cover is missing (it blew off whilst crossing the severn bridge on the way to last years real ale wobble.
-Needs a new radio antenna

Price wise, the online guides seem to suggest upto £2k However since there is a little work needed (wheel bearing being the main issue) I am looking for offers in the region of £1575

Car is currently in London

Sadly I cannot part ex for any tasty bike bits.... I would love to but have no where to keep them!

Bumpage, open to reasonable offers.

Would make a fantastically economic runaround for these financially constricted times.

JeRkY":32bw5xwe said:
Bumpage, open to reasonable offers.

Would make a fantastically economic runaround for these financially constricted times.

Need to see if mine gets through its test first. Just spent a 3rd of its Glasses guide value refurbishing its front suspension and replaced the broken crash damaged parts.

And my MOT is at least £175 which is yet to come... :evil:

Back