two custom ssps

i reserve the right to cancel the selling if the highest bid is smaller then my investment, i hope you will understand

Then either start the bidding higher or put a reserve on!!

Poor, poor show and not a seller I would deal with...

IDB1":11tp5b6f said:
i reserve the right to cancel the selling if the highest bid is smaller then my investment, i hope you will understand

i was looking for this reserve option but didnt find it
please give directions
thanks

IDB1":39cyy53c said:

found it, you can put some ice now
cheers

You might want to post this in the road bike section, this section is for non bike related sales so not many will see it.

Put it here...
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=37

put [Ebay] at the start of the thread titles so people know it is for that and mention the bikes too - for example...

[Ebay] Koga Miyata SS and Custom SS.

Hope it helps, you have done similar with your concorde so you could add them all to that to keep things tidy.

IDB1 - they are obviously a new ebayer/retrobiker without english as a first language, give peace a chance and all that. :)

thanks for the support
i tought they can't be posted there because they aren't road bikes literaly
thanks again
The Ken":wgcuk0g0 said:
You might want to post this in the road bike section, this section is for non bike related sales so not many will see it.

Put it here...
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=37

put [Ebay] at the start of the thread titles so people know it is for that and mention the bikes too - for example...

[Ebay] Koga Miyata SS and Custom SS.

Hope it helps, you have done similar with your concorde so you could add them all to that to keep things tidy.

IDB1 - they are obviously a new ebayer/retrobiker without english as a first language, give peace a chance and all that. :)

Road is for anything smooth surface based really, racers, tourers, fixed, SS, track - we're not a fussy bunch.

Although I wouldn't be sure where to advertise Cyclocross bikes, not that that would be an issue for me.

The Ken":tc8kfhgq said:

Thought the English was pretty good, seen worse from native speakers :LOL:

And an RB'er for a year too..

But my 'gripe' was nothing to do with either their command of the English language or anything to do with RB..

Just think it's pretty poor form for ebay sellers to pull auctions because they don't get what they want, no better (imo) than shill bidding - moot point now though. ;)

it seamed to me they are too much purists around:)
anyways, it's great being here, hope i will sell my bikes
best wishes
The Ken":1p5854hx said:
Road is for anything smooth surface based really, racers, tourers, fixed, SS, track - we're not a fussy bunch.

Although I wouldn't be sure where to advertise Cyclocross bikes, not that that would be an issue for me.

Back